The Braves Ice Hockey Club 2017 Annual General Meeting will be held on 7th October 2017 at 5:30pm at The Mill Restaurant – Upstairs, 71 Hardware Lane, Melbourne.
Any and all Braves club members are encouraged to attend.
At the meeting members can:
- Consider reports from the committee
- Vote to appoint a committee member
- Consider financial statements and annual budgets
Nominations for committee members and positions will be accepted up until the meeting, and can be made to the Braves Secretary.
Current positions open for nomination are:
- Secretary: Shelly Clarkson (incumbent)
- Vice President: Daniel Fuentes (incumbent)
- Ordinary Members (multiple roles)
If you have any queries relating to the AGM, please contact secretary Shelly Clarkson.